- We value your privacy and will protect your information at least to the same degree of care and caution as we protect our own information.
- We will not divulge your information for other purposes, such as allowing unaffiliated third parties to offer you products or services.
- We may upload files to your computer or device (“cookies”) in order to track your usage.
- We are free to aggregate, use and disclose any information which does not identify you specifically, including usage information, statistics and transaction history.
- One the client received an email with shipping details the responsibility for tracking the delivery of the package and collect the package from his local distribution center is on the customer.
In case of delay in delivery, you must contact the customer service as soon as possible.
- You must provide true and correct personal information. You may not access the Website under another person’s details, under any circumstances.
- We will collect and use of personal information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. With the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We may use your information data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions.
- Our employees, customer service, governmental authorities and third party suppliers of the Products may receive access to your information as may be necessary.
- Your interaction with our customer service, and any other representative must be proper and respectful and may be recorded and used for any purpose. We may erase such documentation at any time.
- We will process all payments through a third party payment processor and will not retain any customer payment information.